- "We all have a someone we fucking don’t want to let go."— Hedonist Poet - hedonistpoet (via perfect)
- "If you are not ready for her to call you at 3 AM freaking out, if you cannot handle her at her worst, if you only crave for her curves and not her mind, if you cannot deal with her mood swings and if you want her just for sex stay the fuck away."—
Unknown (via stevenbong)
This is so true.
First day of October=hell’s lair.
Today is one of the worst days i’v had in a while.
Well, it started yesterday. I had a huge nursing exam today, and I needed to study for it, but I had work last night. I got home around 12am, then I began to do some work. I accidentally dozed off on the table and woke up at 1am, with my contacts still in. I proceed to take them out, and on my right eye it got stuck. Really, it felt like it was in my eye where I couldn’t take it out, and I began to feel so much pain and cry and get frustrated. Of course, because of this, I wasn’t able to study as well and began to panic so much and cry so much I think my eyes are swollen. It was around 5am (yea, it was that long) that I decided to go to the emergency room to see what the hell is going on. I think I scared the nurses because my eyes were so red. It was really weird in there, and when the doctor began to examine my eyes (and that hurt so bad !!!) there was no contact in there (and trust me, he looked). My cornea was scratched…like still right now i’m so confused of where my contact lens could of went??? It was around 7am when I was discharged. I got antibiotics to my eye and referred to an eye doctor..I need to make an appointment because the eye is still really red.
Then I had a meeting at work and I think all my coworkers felt really bad for me. I also found out I got my period…great right? I felt so tired, because I literally did NOT sleep at all. I got home and slept for an hour before I had to go to school around 11. I was glad that the test today was not that hard as I thought it would be, but I am nervous about my grade (as usual). Plus, one of my classes was cancelled so I decided after my really shitty day, I went to Savers and bought some stuff.
After when I come home, I get an email from the nursing dept. that they need to see me because my background check didn’t go through…and i’m so annoyed because I know its there! I’m afraid of what they are going to say to me tomorrow. I feel really anxious about it. Plus tomorrow I have a quiz in one of my classes….. so I have to stay up again because i’m not prepared for this quiz as much. Also tomorrow I have work. I guess tomorrow before I leave I should make a appointment with the eye doctor.
My last class of the day, I went back to school, and I overheard some girls talk shit about me, and honestly, it hurt so fucking bad to hear that. They don’t even know me, except one girl from high school. I believe they are jealous of me, because its obvious that they don’t like me. It feels so lonely when everyone is against you. I don’t get how people studying to become professional nurses are so childish to have the nerve to pick on my since I don’t eat meat. I felt like absolute shit, especially because I actually heard it. Its even gotten to the point where they judge my outfits, my family, and basically everything. It hurts a lot even though I don’t necessarily care about them. Thank god I was texting one of my only and good friends Julie about this to help me get though it and realize i’m better than them. I think that they need to address their self-esteem.
Well..thank god i’m home now.
- "I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life. I’ve learned that making a “living” is not the same thing as making a “life.” I’ve learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one. I’ve learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back. I’ve learned that I still have a lot to learn. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."— Maya Angelou (via ding-ang-bato)
Goals for 2k14: 90s teen movie insults.
his shirt makes this even better
- "People always say that it hurts at night and apparently screaming into your pillow at 3am is the romantic equivalent of being heartbroken. But sometimes it’s 9am on a Tuesday morning and you’re standing at the kitchen bench waiting for the toast to pop up. And the smell of dusty sunlight and earl gray tea makes you miss him so much you don’t know what to do with your hands."— (via say-anything-is-a-real-girl)
- "Maybe one day we’ll meet again when we’re different people.
— absentions (via cutlerish)
Maybe then we’ll be better for each other."
— things to remember, n.m. (via bluedreaminq)
- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.